5 things you need to be doing with your hands during sex. You can just randomly surprise him/her with a light spank on the bottom.
Have you ever been in the middle of getting it on with your partner and been distracted because you didn’t know what to do with your hands?
It’s time to stop thinking about hands as being awkward and start putting them to good use. There are lots of things that you can do with your hands during sex, like these things below:
1. Give their body an entire massage. You’ve got a hot piece of flesh in front of you, by the name of “lover”, so show it some love. It can be easy to only focus on certain areas, but it’s better to think of sex as a full body experience. Run your hands along your lover’s back, stomach, legs, and biceps.
Here’s why your vagina smells bad
2. Grab on to the sheets. There are some positions where you literally need to hang on to something. Not only will grabbing onto something help brace you, it will also stop you from wondering what the heck you should be doing with your hands.
3. Play with yourself. If he’s putting his C*** in your P****, try adding some clitoral stimulation into the mix. It’ll boost your chances of having an orgasm and he will probably find it super hot.
4. Try experimenting with different sensations. Hands can do a lot of different things. They can be super gentle and they can be a bit rough. Your hands can pinch, poke, caress, tap, and rub. Well, you get the picture. 😉
5 weird ways masturbating can affect your brain
5. Ladies, play with your boobs. If you’re thinking that some boob fondling isn’t going to make much of a difference, you’re wrong. Some people can actually orgasm from it alone. You might not be one of those people, but you’ll certainly get twice the pleasure from action up top and down below.
Check out Jackie (58) if you like your women mature and sexually experienced. She’ll be home alone and feeling incredibly horny – so wet and slippy waiting to imagine your hard c*** sliding inside her sweet p****.
Emma Valasco’s Bio:
Emma Valasco is a post-graduate sex therapist, acclaimed writer and guest blogger, as well as a self-confessed Dildo Diddler. She likes to write and talk about the things we have all grown to love, SEX and sexting. Emma has a naughty pussy called Jess, and hates writing bios.
Search Emma’s blogs to find the answer to virtually any question you may have about sex and come through like a f****** champ.
Emma says: “Touch me… Yeah, like that, babe.”